Thursday, August 23, 2012

Scientific Method

The scientific method can be used not only in scientific settings, but also in everyday situations. I have used the scientific method in cooking and baking before. I begin with the question, "What recipe makes the best cookies?" By doing research; looking up recipes, I chose one that appealed. I then bake a batch of those cookies. Trying new recipes, I begin to develop an idea of how to make the cookies on my own and what flavors and other ingredients might go well together. In a way, this is using the scientific method. Chefs and bakers use it often when coming up with new dishes and desserts.

1 comment:

  1. I like your choice of blogsite titles. Am I correct if I assume you are an artist? I even agree with you. You also did a good job on your post. You grasped what I was asking for very well.

    ReplyDelete